Utrecht, Utrecht, NetherlandsMarketing & Sales
Would you like to gain experience working in a start-up environment fighting food waste? Are you passionate about Sales and Marketing? Come join us as a Marketing Intern!
As a Marketing Intern, you fully participate in the Orbisk Marketing and Sales teams. During this internship, you will work on supporting our Marketing team and helping in Sales related activities.
In addition, you will support our marketing team with a broad range of tasks that will boost Orbisk's brand awareness and reach to potential customers. You will perform market research and analysis to identify new opportunities and competitive strategies, as well as create content for social media and other marketing materials. You will also deep dive into our data and analytics from our website and paid ads. Moreover, you'll have the opportunity to work in a highly creative and collaborative environment and be part of a team that values data-driven decision-making.
You will be part of the Marketing & Sales team, which currently consists of the Head of Sales and Marketing, a Growth Marketer, a Marketing Manager and five Business Development Managers. You will be actively involved in the company by participating in team meetings and having one-on-one conversations with your colleagues. A senior member of your team will be your supervisor during your internship.
Working at Orbisk
Orbisk is a start-up with a clear mission: to make the global food system more sustainable. The start-up provides complete insights into the food flows of hospitality organizations. Orbisk does this by offering a smart camera and scale that uses image recognition to register which food is thrown away, when, and in what quantity. The customer can view this data in the dashboard, which provides insight into food wastage and can be used to reduce it.
What we need you to bring:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor level studies
- You possess a professional demeanor and are commercially oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- You have excellent command of the English language, and preferably Dutch as well
- Experience or interest in Marketing
- Motivated to work with a startup and be part of a growing team
- Interested in food and helping to reduce food waste!
What we offer you:
- €400,- internship allowance per month
- 32 to 40 hour working week
- We make sure we regularly organise company activities to connect and have fun with your colleagues
- When you refer a new colleague we’d like to thank you with a referral bonus
- An office based in Utrecht with the flexibility to work there or from home
- We love to have lunch together at the office, so this is on us. Our office dog, Koffie will also be around to keep you company!
- We are B-corp certified, so of course sustainability runs through our veins
- Last but not least, a dynamic environment and passionate, close knit team all working together towards an ambitious goal!